SCOPE AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- You further understand and agree that your usage of this Website, or exercise of any functionality thereof, does not create any attorney-client or other privileged relationship.
LICENSE TO USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Lexygen’s trademarks, service marks, symbols, logos, representative material, website addresses and URLs, trade names, corporate names and all translations, variations, derivative material and combinations of any of the same, in addition to all goodwill associated therewith and all applications, registrations and renewals in connection thereto;
- All works on the Website and associated copyrights including moral rights and author’ rights and all applications, registrations and renewals in connection thereto;
- Website software and related algorithms, data, machine code, source code, programs and the specifications relating thereto; and
- All manner of proprietary rights relating to any data or information on the Website irrespective of whether such proprietary right is protected or whether it is capable of protection.
USER INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
You agree not to undertake, directly or indirectly, any of the following in relation to the Website:
- Use any automated system or scripts, or engage in any form of ‘data scraping’, ‘screen scraping’, or other similar activity with a view to collect, collate, mine or harvest any data associated with the Website;
- Undertake any action that bypasses the Website’s security systems and protocols, including without limitation hacking into, installing spyware/malware, or any form of attack on the Website or an any part thereof or on any other visitor to the Website, or direct or assist any person in any manner to do any of the above;
- Commercialise any data associated with the Website;
- Alter, modify, port, adapt of translate the Website or the Content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresents an affiliation with any person or entity;
- Provide any information that violates the privacy of any other individual, through provision of any personally identifiable information; or
- Use or make available this Website or any of the Content to any person for any unlawful or illegal purpose in any country.
You understand and agree that the information provided on the Website is on an ‘As Is’ basis, and while such information is intended to be accurate and up-to-date, Lexygen specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties in such relation, including but not limited to warranties of correctness, completeness, fitness, quality or suitability for a particular purpose.
Lexygen shall not be liable to you for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect special and consequential damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) for any usage of, or inability to use, the Website or the Content.
You further agree that Lexygen may, with or without cause, and without prior notice, suspend or terminate your access to the Website at any juncture, without any liability arising in such respect to you or to any third-party.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION