We offer effective counsel to banks, financial institutions, non-banking financial institutions, investors, and corporates on a range of financing transactions, including cross-border lending transactions.
Our vast experience in infrastructure projects has translated into a robust understanding of the credit requirements for large projects. We offer full range of services for project finance transactions including due diligence on the borrowers and projects, structuring advice, drafting, negotiating and finalizing the loan related documents, and advising on the regulatory issues.
Our other areas of work under the debt finance practice include:
- Issuance of debt securities by Indian companies to Indian and foreign investors, including non-convertible debentures, notes, foreign currency convertible bonds, foreign currency exchangeable bonds, and rupee denominated “Masala Bonds”.
- Securitization transactions under the Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Securities Interest Act, 2002.
- Helping in setting up of new, or acquisitions of existing, non-banking financial businesses and asset reconstruction companies.
- Advising borrowers and lenders in transactions for raising external commercial borrowings.
- Corporate debt restructurings.
- Bridge financing and venture debt.