We regularly advise our clients on creation, protection, and defence of their intellectual property in India. Our intellectual property practice focuses on developing an intellectual property strategy for our clients that encompasses a dedicated, responsive, and efficient approach to not only register their intellectual property but also to protect, secure, and enforce their intellectual property rights in India.
Our services include:
- Conducting legal due diligence on intellectual property portfolio, including patents, trademarks, and copyrights.
- Drafting a variety of intellectual property agreements including intellectual property acquisition and assignment contracts, technology transfer and software licensing agreements, content distribution agreements, and franchising agreements.
- Assisting with the registration and licensing of intellectual property in India, including initiating opposition proceedings.
- Providing Intellectual property infringement analysis, and developing and implementing strategies for defending against infringement.
- Advising on and assisting with commencing or defending litigation relating to enforcement of intellectual property.
Our intellectual property client base includes Indian and global corporates and fast-growing start-ups across a range of sectors including manufacturing, technology, and hospitality.